Innovative, first-of-its-kind customized car care kit for every woman ‘Carmine’ is gearing up to start off on its mission to make every woman driver be prepared to help herself in car breakdown or flat tire situations with full knowledge about her own car’s exact requirements.To achieve production and launch of Carmine in the market by December 2016, Tess Winningham, founder and CEO of Carmine and Alignment Simple Solutions, is aiming to raise $9,000 in 60 days from the Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign.Please support the Carmine Indiegogo campaign here.Carmine aims to empower women drivers by making them more knowledgeable about their cars so that they can make informed decisions when it comes to auto repairs and car maintenance and can handle unexpected road side breakdown with confidence.Says Tess Winningham, “Women spend over $300 billion a year on car maintenance and repairs around the globe. We aim to put a dent in that spending by educating women about their specific vehicle and providing a personalized option for roadside emergency kits, vehicle basics through video content from industry experts and exclusive access to new technology.”Here’s what’s in your Carmine:
- Your vehicle identity card with Year, Make, Model
- Vitals cards for your specific tire pressure, alignment specifications, recommended fluids (Coolant, Oil, etc)
- An illustrated photo of your engine bay for your make and model with indicators on where to place and check vital fluids
- Tire Pressure Gauge
- Wheel Alignment Specs
- Brookstone Safety Flashlight and Tool
- Exclusive Carmine Membership that will unlock your access to:
- Exclusive discounts and exciting new technologies for your total vehicle experience
- How to videos by industry experts
- Forums for discussion, and more.
Carmine is your Safety Net.Backers can support with as little as $10 and pick from a selection of attractive perks ranging. from $10 to $10,000 for backers of all categorie. Two of the popular perks are:* Family (4) Carmine w/ Auto Safety Tool which entails a saving of $129 (25%) off the $516 Retail Price + 10% off on all QuickTrick products for pledging $387; and* An attractive 'Thank You' travel cup + 10% off on all QuickTrick products for those who pledge $25.“Carmine, like all QuickTrick products, is dedicated to giving back. We have partnered with the MTJ Foundation (http://martintruexjrfoundation.org/), dedicated to support underfunded cancer initiatives specific to ovarian cancer & childhood cancers,” said Tess, adding, “We have committed to 5% of annual profits going to this great charity indefinitely.”Why Carmine? Women drivers face a lot of challenges – the fear of road side breakdown, unnecessary auto repairs bills, car maintenance. Besides the lack of knowledge about your car only make the matters worse.Most men don’t blink twice before changing a flat tire, replacing a headlight, replacing wiper blades or simply checking basic fluids and preventative maintenance. But most women shy away from any hands-on or DIY approach. Carmine is aimed at helping every woman be fully prepared to deal with and avoid car-related emergencies with knowledge and confidence.If you know someone who might be interested in Carmine, please feel free to share the details with them.You can support us with a donation or help share our campaign on your social media accounts.Other Ways You Can HelpIf you can’t donate monetarily, you can help pass on the word!
- Share: Spread the word around by sharing the campaign on your social networking accounts. Tell all of your family, friends, and colleagues to share the campaign too!
- Stay Connected: Follow us on our social media accounts. Like and Retweet our posts.
- Ask: Refer your friends and ask them to share and contribute.
- Profile Pic: Let your friends know that you support Carmine by changing your social media profile picture to an image showing Carmine.