Etsy: Terms and Conditions
Wisitech InfoSolutions Pvt Ltd. accepts Paypal through our website.
Since writing services are custom in nature, payment is due at the time of order.
You will receive an updated full revision (Keywords + Title + Description + Tags) + Etsy Promoted Listing for each Etsy product you wish to optimize. The number of products will be determined by the package you purchase.
We deliver all completed Etsy listings in the following formats (choose any):
- Microsoft Word document through email
- PDF format through email
Refunds and Exchanges
* Since writing services are custom in nature, we do not issue refunds after the order has been completed and delivered.
* We provide one additional edit at no extra cost to the customer.
* We provide recommendations, suggestions and custom-created copy as part of our writing services. It is decision of the customer to accept and utilize the suggestions and copy.
You will be provided with anywhere from a 1 – 25 page document summarizing our recommendations / suggestions and improvement areas for your shop (depending on the service rendered).
We do not write copy for material which is illegal or objectionable. We trust you will hire our services for optimizing material for which you hold the license / copyright / intellectual property. In case we find our services have been hired for writing using illegal material, we reserve the right to refund your purchase in full and cancel the order.
We write 100% original content. We trust our customers will not place any order that involves copyright infringement.
1. What would you need from me to start my project?
* We would need information about your products and services before we begin doing a competition analysis for researching and selecting keywords.
* We would also need a valid email id to “ship” the finished orders.
* Examples include of relevant information include:
o Links to product requiring revision
o Listings you consider your competitors
o Your target audience
o Any material/marketing collateral you may have on your products
2. If I want something changed in the copy you delivered, what do I do?
We offer one additional edit. Please specify the changes or revisions you need and we will incorporate them. If the suggestions are not suitable for SEO, we will advise you accordingly.
3. Do you meet deadlines? What happens if you don’t?
We are strictly committed to meeting deadlines with high quality deliverables. If in any unforeseen situation, we are falling behind, we will inform you well in advance the reason and make sure we meet the revised deadline which is mutually agreed upon.
4. It is an investment I am making by hiring your services. What are my returns on investment?
We handpick keywords, manually write titles and descriptions and tags after indepth study. This is to ensure that your products rise up in search engine rankings. For them to remain there, we monitor them and suggest edits if necessary. Higher rankings are expected to increase visibility of your products and thus boost sales eventually.
5. Do you guarantee that my sales will increase after optimization of my listings by you?
Search engine optimization is complex and changing rapidly and accordingly Etsy is changing its algorithms regularly. From our experience and results achieved with other clients, we can say that we have brought in higher rankings for the listings we have optimized and that have led to increase in sales.
However, we cannot guarantee that you will have an increase in Favorites, Views or Sales. If you do not experience an increase, or if you experience a decrease, in Favorites, Views or Sales we are not responsible for this occurrence. We may consult you on ways to improve sales but ultimately it is the responsibility of every individual shop owner to appropriately promote the listings. We assure you of well written, keywords-enriched and compelling titles, descriptions, tags as part of our services apart from accurate and appealing shop announcements, about me, etc.