Top WordPress Plugins to Create E-Commerce Solutions
April 24, 2020
Planning to build an online store? Looking for the best eCommerce solution
? WordPress offers complex scalability and stability to form the best online eCommerce store. Choosing the right plugin is really important to any online business as a better platform means more opportunity for growth. The following are a few key factors one needs to look for when choosing an eCommerce platform.
• Payment Solutions
– An ideal eCommerce should come with support for preferred payment gateways by defaults or by using an extension.
• Design and Customization
–The design of an online store is the first thing that a customer is interacting with your business. Ensure that are enough templates and easy customization options available
• Apps and Integrations
–Ensure there are integrations available for third party applications such as email marketing services, accounting software, CRM software, etc. these tools are required to manage and grow your eCommerce business more efficiently.
• Support Options
–Ensure that there are support options accessible. Good support can save a lot of money in the long run. Here we have listed 3 best WordPress eCommerce plugins. We will also explain which eCommerce plugin is right for your business.
It is a free WordPress eCommerce Plugin. It is a reason behind the success of all of the popular online stores and provides outstanding adaptability and customizability. Using WooCommerce one can create a perfect WooCommerce store
. Major Features:
• Tons of themes and extensions to choose from
• Pre-installed payment gateways
• Improved experience for store owners
• Modern and clean interface
• Set Default Currency
• WordPress Content Integration
• Total control of the checkout process
• Geo-location Support
It is an eCommerce solution that is designed to help online businesses. This platform runs some of the best and well-known online stores. This is a cloud-hosted platform and provides a smooth combination with your WordPress website. BigCommerce provides perfect scalability, security, and high performance. Major Features:
• Unlimited products, storage, and bandwidth
• Unlimited staff accounts
• Mobile wallet
• eBay and Amazon connected
• Built-in blog
• Single-page checkout
• Social channel integration
Just like BigCommerce, Shopify is a cloud-based shopping cart solution that lets you effortlessly create a perfect online store that gets your business new heights. It is a widely popular WordPress plugin that integrates the Shopify
account with WP. To use Shopify, you only need to sign up and you are good to go. There is no need to waste time setting up separate payment gateways, managing taxes or shipping, ensuring the security of the site. Shopify handles everything for you. Major Features:
• Storefront. 70+ professional themes
• Shopping cart. Free SSL certificate
• Marketing & SEO. Search engine optimized
• Web hosting. Unlimited bandwidth
• Analytics. Dashboard
• Store management. Customer profiles
• Products. Inventory management
• Mobile App. Order fulfillment Which one is your favorite?
Let us know in the comment section below.
Should you need any help
with your web, app or ecommerce problems, don’t hesitate to call or mail. Consultation is FREE. We appreciate and support your business.
Call: 888.680.0174 (Toll Free)
Canada: +1.416.577.8178 / Email: email@example.com
India: +91.981.101.0608 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org