Why Google Tag Manager?
The process we follow for Google Tag Manager implementation:
- Set up account and container
- Adding snippet of code to your website
- Adding tags including Google Analytics, AdWords, and other services
- Working with variables
- Firing events with triggers
- Creating versions
- Using custom tags
- Implementing data layer
Benefits of Google Tag Manager Implementation
Better Site Speed
When a website has too many tags and code snippets, it potentially has slower page load time that affects the site speed. With Google Tag Manager, we place all the tags within the snippet so that all tags can be managed from one location which ultimately improves website speed.
Google Tag Manager Event Tracking
With Google Tag Manager built in event tracking, our team tracks events on clicks, time specific, form submissions etc. It helps you gain insight into users’ experience, for instance, which links are getting more links than others and so on.
Data Accuracy with Debug Option
Google Tag Manager has a built-in debug feature that lets you test your tags before you publish them to the live site. Data accuracy is crucial and with GTM you can personally test each update before publishing the change so that it never tampers with the live data.
- Price Guarantee We know what it takes to deliver quality.
- Non Disclosure Agreement Outsource in peace. We respect your need for confidentiality.
- World Class Support & Maintenance Our assured solutions are delivered to your 100% satisfaction.
- On-time Delivery Our targets are our deadlines. We meet them.
- Worldwide PresenceIn US, Canada and India.