What is Website UpgradeUpgrading website means bringing it to the cutting-edge of technology for optimal results and increased revenue & profits. A successful website upgrade helps you deliver a better user experience across different devices and browsers.
An upgraded website is:
- Fast loading
- Responsive and mobile-friendly
- SEO-friendly with keyword rich tags and content
- Using latest version of its eCommerce application
Why Upgrade Your Website
Amazon’s calculated that page load slowdown of just one second could cost it $1.6 billion in sales each year
Increase Page Download SpeedFast page loading is critical to rank well with Google and also keep your bottomline secure and profitable. Our cutting-edge website upgrade services ensure that desktop and mobile versions of your website rank high on Google Page Speed rankings.
- A one second delay in mobile page load time equals a 7% loss in conversion
- Cutting just 3 seconds off load time generates a revenue increase of 7-12%
- 66% of mobile shoppers abandoned an ecommerce shopping cart because it was either loading too slowly or it never came up at all
We achieve Relative Page Load Time several times faster than the industry average of 6.1seconds
Responsive and mobile-friendlyBeing responsive improves your online visibility and brand presence. Our website upgrade service ensures your website is optimized for viewing in: Smartphones – Android, iPhone, Windows phone), tablets (iPad, Android), laptops/desktops (Mac, PC) and across browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer) We ensure the HTML mark-up code is as per the latest HTML5 and CSS3 guidelines. This helps the search engine bots understand the structure and easily crawl the site resulting in excellent ranking of your site on Google and other major search engines. Learn More about our Responsive solutions
SEO-friendly with Keyword Rich Tags and ContentOn Page Optimization / Content Development – We make use of proper strategies for search engine optimization – preparing a navigation structure based on keywords, strategically placing keywords in the page content as well as in the Meta Tags (Title, key words and description, and alt tags), using latent semantic indexing (fair use of other terms and phrases related key words) in the copy and interlinking the web pages. Source Code Optimization – We follow internationally accepted (W3C) coding standards to make your web pages ‘crawler’ friendly so that they are easily indexed by search engine spiders. Learn More about our SEO Services
Using latest version of its eCommerce applicationUpgrading eCommerce backend is essential because: Security – Older versions are less resilient to security breaches and hacking. Latest versions are equipped with high-end security and encryption Usability – Latest versions have better and more efficient standards of usability Fast loading – It is essential for any website, especially one that is selling some goods to load fast and without hiccups. Upgrading website ensures the latest versions have improved page loading speed. Learn More about our eCommerce Services
Our Professional Website Upgrade Services
Usability – Observing the latest guidelines usually ensure a more pleasant user experience.
- Price Guarantee We know what it takes to deliver quality.
- Non Disclosure Agreement Outsource in peace. We respect your need for confidentiality.
- World Class Support & Maintenance Our assured solutions are delivered to your 100% satisfaction.
- On-time Delivery Our targets are our deadlines. We meet them.
- Worldwide PresenceIn US, Canada and India.