Why Ecommerce Web Developers Are Important to your Online Business?
October 26, 2021
The empire of the eCommerce economy is growing by leaps and bounds. According to statista.com, “In 2020, e-retail sales accounted for 18 percent of all retail sales worldwide.” To be on board with this trend your website needs to be upgraded with some specific features, as prescribed by the e-commerce web developers. Professional web developers work from different angles to construct the best e-commerce platform, suitable to your niche business. For example, a multi-vendor Ecommerce website like Amazon, Walmart would need a significantly different design than a single brand one like Icinginks.
What Do Ecommerce Web Developers Do?
Ecommerce web development differs from traditional web development by incorporating storefront, revenue-boosting features, shopping cart, and a premium gateway facility, to name a few. Here’s what a professional eCommerce website developer
1. Identify and integrate the right eCommerce framework for your business or develop a custom design. The best eCommerce frameworks of all time are BigCommerce, Shopify, WooCommerce, Magento, etc.
2. Integrate fraud detection and prevention features.
3. Integrate the latest AI into the UI, like a live chatbot, virtual personal assistant, location-based intelligence, etc.
4. Develop a shopping App that works across different OS.
5. Optimize the content, UI/UX design
, conversion rate, and the overall appeal and functionality of the website.
Why Your Business Needs Professional Web Developers?
Now that you are all caught up with the major roles that a web developer plays in your online business, it’s no surprise that you need one. But the question is if you need to hire a web developer in-house or outsource the entire operation from a professional web development company
? To answer that question, you need to first prioritize your specific needs.
If your business is woven around web development, and you have a fair knowledge of it, an in-house web developer may seem more reasonable. However, you must consider that it’s not the job of one person. So you would need to harbor a team of 2-3 professionals at least. Plus, you would need to have a close eye on their work and manage them as well. The major reason why professional web development companies exist is to offer your business the right solution at the best prices.
1. It’s more reasonable to outsource the operation than to hire an entire team of web developers.
2. Professional web developers are always upgrading their skills and are accustomed to the latest solutions and technologies.
3. They understand the eCommerce economy and are experienced enough to handle different types of business models, like B2B, B2C, C2C, C2B, single brand, multi-vendors, etc.
4. They already have a dedicated team in action who are trained to deliver on time.
5. You need not worry about every little bump in the road to web development, because there will always be many.
6. Hiring an e-commerce development company saves both your precious time and money.
7. You get to concentrate on your business better.
8. A reliable eCommerce web development company will also take care of upgrades, maintenance, digital marketing, etc.
So, what are you waiting for? If you need a new online shopping website or revamp your existing website, contact Wisitech. We are a reputed online shopping website development company with 20+ years in business. Our highly skilled and experienced team of eCommerce developers and digital marketers thrive in thinking out of the box, in bringing that X-factor to your project. Get a free consultation today